I know an incredible blogger and writer named Lenny Lee and today is his 13th birthday! He's a teenager! If you've never checked out his blog, you're missing something really cool. It's called Lenny's World and he'll teach you so much, it's astonishing. Besides which, he's the sunniest person I know.
TOP TEN THINGS I LEARNED FROM LENNY LEE:
From some of Lenny's general posts about life:
1. Be thankful (November 19, 2011)
2. Be kind to the Earth (April 21, 2010)
4. Laugh often (November 1, 2010)
5. Take the time to daydream (June 27, 2011)
Now for some things I learned from Lenny's helpful writing posts:
6. Show, don't tell (April 11, 2011)
7. Story arc (August 26, 2012)
8. Words are cool (October 9, 2012)
9. Sometimes you have to make up a word (March 27, 2011)
10. Save your work (Sept 19, 2011)
And actually, there are many many more. But you can check them out yourself by spending some time on Lenny's blog. Go wish him a happy birthday and if you're not already one of his followers, hop over there and follow. And thanks to Sharon K Mayhew for organizing this birthday celebration.